BUYING A HOME IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISIONS MOST PEOPLE MAKE IN THEIR LIFETIME. WHEN YOU HIRE AN AGENT TO REPRESENT YOUR NEEDS AS A BUYER, THEY ARE THERE TO REPRESENT YOUR BEST INTERESTS.
Being Your Greatest Advocate in the Home Buying Process!
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest decisions made, and it pays to be informed! I negotiate all properties as if they were my own. It’s why I am able to get more for my clients.
As a Realtor ranked in the top 1% of all real estate professionals statewide and nationally, I am also a GRI designee (Graduate Realtor Institute), with in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional marketing, and the sales process. Additionally, I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. These advanced training programs and certifications enable me to work expertly on your behalf.
I provide much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. I will assist you in making informed and logical decisions, and maximizing your dollars so they go further. I’ll represent your best interests, and will:
- Navigate a complicated process. I’ll help you avoid mistakes or delays and protect your best interests throughout the process.
- Find homes that match your budget and needs. Real estate search sites give just a sampling of what’s available. As your Realtor, I’ll help find the best properties and neighborhood for you based on your unique needs and situation.
- Evaluate the price of the home. Not only will I help find the best properties for you, but I’ll also make sure the asking price is justified so you don’t overpay
- Dig up facts on a neighborhood, including ones that a seller might not disclose that could be important to you.
- Negotiate the offer with the Listing Agent, including the offer price, and other clauses and contingencies that are in the purchase agreement. (Buyers can wind up with a home that has serious issues, having to sink money into repairs without help from the seller because they didn’t have the right contingencies in place or, worse yet, skipped the inspection altogether.)
- Decipher paperwork that is usually filled with complex jargon and terms that are difficult to understand.
- Request and review seller disclosures. Sellers, by Colorado State Law, are required to disclose certain conditions about their property. Not only do I know what to look for, I’ll alert you to any potential issues.
- Navigate the home inspection, and negotiate repairs or credits with the seller.
- Support you at Closing, so you don’t run into any issues on the big day and you have an enjoyable and successful closing!
My goal is to provide you with everything you need to make your home buying process a financial success! You can expect me to keep you informed and be a great resource for lenders, contractors, home maintenance tips, and real estate goals and strategies. I am always available to answer any questions about the real estate market or help in any way!